http://elanartist.wix.com/elanhiart

http://elanartist.wix.com/elanhiart
Elan Portal

Saturday, April 2, 2016

MO Willems and more at the New York Historical Society


I haven't taught Pre-k to 1st grade in a while now and I miss it so. I use to read books to kids in classrooms and I still read to my son even though he is now ten going on eleven very soon. I love children's books and I have written my own and plan to publish them one day so that I can continue teaching and reading to young children. I say that because I was so lucky to watch Mr. Mo Willems present his books and introduce his recent exhibition at the New York Historical Society
He was funny, engaging and it was an awesome performance that I definitely learned from. 

Here are some photos from our visit to the New York Historical Society. The exhibition was not open the day we went but I have two photos at the bottom of the space. It was a great visit none the less.


Below are images from the Silicon City Exhibition up until April 17th.
















No comments:

Post a Comment